About the role
Executive Video Producer required for a Global News Publisher with a focus on the Gen Z audience.
As Executive Video Producer you will be an inspiring leader and help to develop the amazing production team. You will also help develop and implement a video content and production strategy across all of my clients platform, both third party and owned and operated, including but not limited to Snapchat, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, YouTube and my client’s website.
The Executive Video Producer will also have the following responsibilities:
- Lead on the production of creative and video concepts across all of my clients channels including scriptwriting, editing and producing content
- Across all channels day-to-day management of the producers; resource planning, delegating, assigning tasks, reviewing work, providing feedback on edits
- Liaise with external partners, influencers and other contracts, including third party partners, to ensure the my client is optimising content and increase brand visibility and reach
- Monitor and track trends to help make decisions on what content is resonating with their audience
- Prioritise relevant content creation and platform management against identified business goals
- Film and edit video content using Adobe Premiere, Photoshop and After Effects
- Ensure all material used is copyright cleared or the correct permissions have been sought
What skills you need
The successful candidate will also have the following skills and experience:
- Keen news sense and interest in Gen Z and pop culture
- Held a similar role with another leading publisher or agency
- In-depth understanding of how online video works
- Creative approach to visual storytelling Skills and experience
- Relevant university degree/ qualification or equivalent experience working in social media, video production or other relevant field
- Proficiency in Adobe Premiere Pro
- Adobe After Effects skills, desirable
- Sound knowledge of media law
- Experience of line producing/ overseeing team members
What they can offer you
My client is a leader in their field and offers the successful candidate not only the opportunity to work with some of the best in the business but also some of the nicest!
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.