Freelance Communications Manager | Tech | 4 month contract | £400 per day working from home
Freelance Communications Manager required for a leading technology company. They are looking for a creative, experienced communications manager, with proven experience in translating technology solutions into exciting communications for their audiences, whether for campaigns or events that reach their audiences of customers, journalists, influencers and opinion leaders. This role offers up to £400 per day dependent on experience and is on an initial 4 – 5 month contract.
- Distilling highly complex information into engaging content for presentations and messages to a variety of global audiences
- Shaping keynotes, video scripts and supporting social media posts for leaders, building momentum around upcoming events
- Developing and executing communications plans and strategies to position their leaders and initiatives, internally and externally
- Working closely with marketing and communications teams and external agency partners to implement executive communications strategies
- Supporting and shaping of key leaders’ presentations and keynotes, including key message definition, to creative direction of PowerPoints and oversight of presentation designers and external
- Delivering of high-quality work with guidance from Events Content Strategy Manager in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Ability to transform complex content in easy to understand PPT slides, stories and key messages
- Creative mind with strong writing skills and ability to direct a designer in creating strong visual content
- Strong stakeholder management
About the role
Within this Communications Manager you will work closely with the Communications team globally. In this role, you will use your copy editing and advising skills to transform strategic vision and key messages from executives into inspiring, accessible presentations and you’ll work closely with a senior content strategist and presentation designer.
About the company
My client is a leader in their field and offers an amazing product/service. This is a global business and creates technology for some of the planets largest businesses and enterprises.
GET IN TOUCH
Please submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
Phone: 0207 265 7800 Email: tc@RedCat-Digital.com
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: up to £400 per day
“RedCat Digital is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.”