Freelance Social Media Manager | Agency | FMCG | Up to £250 per day
Freelance Social Media Manager wanted for a growing dynamic and exciting social creative agency based in the heart of London, to come in and lead on some of the biggest brands within FMCG. This individual will own the day to day management of the clients, aiming to create the best in class social content through working with the creative teams.
This role offers up to £250 per day.
- In-depth understanding of social platforms, trends and social marketing best practice
- Experience working closely with key clients and stakeholders, building and maintaining relationships with them
- Analysing social media insights to provide recommendations on social content to output
- Monitoring trends and developments in social media
- Created social content calendars
- Developed Creative Briefs and presented to clients
- Experience of day to day community management over multiple social platforms (Twitter & Facebook)
- Project management skills
- An understanding of paid media and Facebook’s Power Editor
About the role
Within this Freelance Social Media Manager role, you will be owning the day to day client management of the accounts you will be working on, identifying audience and platform trends and use them to develop content specific to the client briefs. Developing monthly reports to show insight to develop the on-going social strategy and doing the community management for Facebook and Twitter, making sure questions on these channels are answered to flag any potential crisis situations. Being in charge of scheduling, planning and posting content across multiple social platforms, you will be monitoring them to see developing trends and spotting opportunities to develop the social strategy.
About the company
My client is a dynamic and exciting agency, at the start of a period of vast growth with multinational clients, they are a team that like to work hard in a fast paced environment, but also have a great culture. Based in a vibrant part of London, they make the most of it with social team nights out and reward success.
GET IN TOUCH
Please submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
Phone: 0207 265 7800 Email: AS@RedCat-Digital.com
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: Up to £250 per day
Industry: Social Media