.About the role
A Front End Developer is required to join a market leading online fin-tech business as they continue to grow. You will always have a say in the business and have the opportunity to really make a difference. Joining the team means you will be working on some cool projects and get the opportunity to really make a difference to people’s lives.
The Front End Developer will be responsible for:
- Working as part of a fun, friendly, humble, collaborative and inspiring team.
- Be part of a company that are dedicated to building the smartest lending platform in the world!
- Joining a team that work in an Agile environment which means features or projects go live in days or weeks rather than months or years.
The Front End Developer will have:
- A good understanding of testing from end-to-end to unit testing (currently used are Enzyme, react-testing-library and a bit of Puppeteer).
- The ability to work as part of a team that are all striving for the best possible outcome, that take pride in delivering clean, cut code.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.