Front End Software Engineer | £60,000 to £65,000 | Manchester
Amazing opportunity for an experienced Front End Software Engineer to join one of the UK’s biggest names in the fintech industry!
We are looking for front end software engineers to join the Manchester team who will completely transform customer experience with the development of a new platform and new products. This will be a fantastic opportunity to showcase your skill set and work with the newest, most exciting tech. You will also have the chance to be involved in the design process and the development and testing of front end applications and services. There is also amazing career progression opportunities as this team will be continuously expanding.
Responsibilities of the role
- Using your experience to help guide the strategic direction for user interface and user experience design
- Building software that is consistent with frameworks in use across the wider engineering community
- Using your up-to-date understanding of industry best practice to tackle complex problems
- Experience and understanding of UX design principles
- Having a positive and pragmatic approach to getting new projects of the ground
- Willingness to express your opinion and an understanding of when to prioritise progress
- Competitive Salary
- Automatic entry into the companies retirement savings plan
- Choice from a selection of protection, ranging from healthcare or lifestyle extras
Start Date: ASAP
Industry: Financial Services
“RedCat Digital is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.”