A leading creative agency have an urgent requirement for a Front End Web Developer to come in for 4-5 weeks to work with one of their prestigious global tech clients. Since setting up they’ve helped to plan, form, build and deliver a multitude of campaigns that are widely recognised. They don’t like to shout about it too much but do you remember the Nike “Just Do It” campaign? That wasn’t them, but you get the idea.
About the role
What skills do you need?
- Experience with AEM (Adobe Experience Manager)
- Designing and building applications based on content management systems
- Ability to transform designs into reality
- Experience with REST end points and modern front end tooling
- Agile TDD experience
- Collaborative, keen to learn and share ideas
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.