German Speaking Community Manager wanted to join an exciting and dynamic agency in London. Working on some exciting accounts, looking after the German markets for a global brand. Running the social channels, creating engaging content and being reactive to be in-line with the brands TOV.
This role is paying up to £40,000 dependent on experience.
About the role
This role is about being the voice of the brand on their social channels, managing the German audience. Understanding the TOV of the brand and being up to date with current trends in social media, you will be on top of emerging trends and know how to analyse competitors content to grow the channels of this account. Writing social copy, both long and short form, being able to create assets and re-purpose them onto the different channels. You will be working across the traditional and new emerging channels.
What skills do you need?
- A proficient social creative copywriter
- Fluent in German and English through verbal and written communication
- Experience running large scale social media channels across the traditional and emerging platforms
- Ability to use the Adobe Creative Suite tools
- An adaptable TOV to be in-line with the client and accounts angle
- Used content planning and scheduling tools such as Trello, Spreadfast and Buffer
- Keeps up to date with the latest social trends and been a voice to others
- Identified opportunities to optimise content to gain maximum audience reach and engagement
- Dealt with crisis management and interacting with the audience
What can they offer you?
A salary of up to £40,000 plus the opportunity to work on a really exciting and creative account in a dynamic agency, owning their French social channels.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.