Group Creative Director – Competitive Salary Package!
Talk about being one of the World’s most well-known Media brands! Most of us, as well as millions of others use their products and services every single day. Sometimes hours and hours binge watching, in between our daily things or whilst on the move. Everything they work on is constantly being innovated. Whether it’s their industry-leading digital products, streaming and on-demand services or never ending worldwide content tailored to so many.
As a Group Creative Director, it’s an exciting opportunity to join one of biggest global design teams. As big as they are, it’s still a close knit family feel which will still empower you to have the autonomy, influence and support needed to constantly push boundaries and create world-class customer experiences.
This Group Creative Director will sit part of the senior leadership team, providing creative and product design direction and vision across an entire suite of products and services. You’ll play a fundamental role in delivering a company wide global ambition. But more importantly invest and nurture the next generation of designers whilst empowering diversity and inclusion.
- Lead and build a diverse and skilful team of designers. Empower them to be the best version of themselves and create world-class product experiences.
- Develop future design leaders and establish a career development plan for all designers, competing as the industries finest.
- Inspire and provide infinite motivation by loving what you do and caring about creating a people centred creative culture.
- Be the trusted point of contact for design leadership both within your team and the wider brand.
- Keep up to date with industry leading knowledge and be able to attract the very best design talent.
- Be a Group Creative Director who can influence and drive diversity and inclusion within the design community.
What do you need?
- Fearlessness with proven success in design leadership and stakeholder management skills.
- Significant and proven experience in being able to motivate, manage and inspire large teams with a real enthusiasm to nurture and develop talent.
- Working closely and engage with senior level members internally and externally up to Exec and C-level.
- A real unmovable passion for design and ability to come up with visionary concepts and great customer experiences.
- Be comfortable in turning the most of out of the box ideas in to tangible and deliverable solutions.
- A confident, self-starting, relentless attitude in wanting to help your team be the best and create the next generation of products and services.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.