Looking for an experienced Product Manager, able to work remotely in Europe, with data experience using SaaS. The role is for a Group Product Manager who will manage 2 PMs in the short term with increasing managerial responsibilities as the team is built. My client is a high growth SaaS scale-up that doubled its size this year.
The team are over 300 people strong inclusive of 35 nationalities establishing an inclusive workplace with different perspectives. The offices are based in the US, and Barcelona- where the company was originally founded by two Spanish designers. The company want to scale a meaningful culture starting with empathy, with customers and workplace at the heart of everything they do.
What skills you need:
The Group Product Manager will be responsible for:
• Shaping and driving company’s core product experience by leading the effort to build out the in-product results and analytics features and experiences
• Managing and mentoring a small team of product managers
• Collaboration skills – working closely with multiple teams like engineers and design teams as well as marketing & strategy
• Have experience using product discovery methods, design thinking and agile software development practices
The Group Product Manager will have:
• Have 5-7 years’ experience in Product Management
• Experience with SaaS, be user focused and comfortable with UX
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Experience in developing or launching products in a B2B SaaS context or B2C subscription one
What they can offer you:
The company are flexible with remote working and can be based within Europe with hybrid working and looking to be more asynchronous due to the company’s inclusion of over 35 nationalities across the world. The company offers amazing career progression and a great benefits package including an optional Spanish language course to be immersed in the company’s Spanish roots and origins.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.