About the Role:
Working for a pre-seed funded HealthTech start-up, you’ll be joining the founding team to help develop the first stage of their platform. They are an extremely ambitious company, and are looking for an entrepreneurial pioneer who is willing to go against standard convention and do things differently to get the company where its aiming to be.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious, driven Growth Lead to join this amazing start-up looking to revolutionise Healthcare.
What you’ll be doing:
- Delivering end-to-end ownership of the companies growth channels including paid social, search, display, SEO and more.
- Providing insights and recommendations for new areas of growth based on your own research and competitive analysis.
- Thinking outside the box for exploring and strategizing your methods for Growth Hacking, measuring and reporting metrics across all growth marketing campaigns.
- Confidently leading your area, and supporting the team as the company grows.
- + much more.
Strong candidates will have:
- 2+ years’ experience in executing growth strategies in a fast-paced environment.
- An immensely creative mindset, with an ability to truly think outside the box.
- Previous experience in a growth role at a fast growth start-up.
- Strong understanding of growth strategies, across paid social and content creation.
- Great communication skills, and a get-things-done attitude to deliver what is necessary.
Bonus points for:
- Experience working on a D2C Healthcare product.
- An obsession with understanding customer needs and eagerness to develop your understanding further.
What’s on offer:
- A salary of up to ~£60k.
- Substantial Equity.
- WFH hybrid flexibility.
- An opportunity to have a hugely positive impact on people’s lives
If this sounds like something you’d be up for, apply with your CV and more details can be shared with you.
This an incredible opportunity to join this pre-seed funded company in its early stage to help it grow out to its full potential.
Growth Lead – HealthTech
Up to ~£80k + substantial equity
Submit your details for more information about this position
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.