About the Role:
Working for a Mental Health focused start-up company, the Growth Marketer will be managing a 6-figure monthly advert budget and experiment on ways to improve customer conversion rates.
The Growth Marketer will be responsible for:
- Managing the advert budget, focusing on running adverts on platforms such as TikTok, Google and Facebook.
- Working closely with the founders on strategy and direction, and improving conversion rate.
- Designing landing pages, and improving the processes around A/B testing.
The Growth Marketer will have:
- Experience with running and managing advert budgets for high growth processes.
- An ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and willing to get involved with all aspects of the company.
- Great problem-solving capabilities, using datasets to make comparisons and decisions.
Bonus points for:
- Start-up experience in Growth Marketing.
- Experience in user acquisition for mobile apps.
This is a great opportunity for a talented Growth Marketer to join an early-stage, high growth start-up company focusing on improving the mental health of its users.
Around £60-100k + equity
Submit your details for more information about this position
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.