Growth Lead required by an exciting fintech start-up, looking to add an exceptional growth marketing specialist who can drive customer acquisition and grow digital performance.
About the role
As one of the first hires dedicated to the marketing and growth team, you’ll be integral in driving online and offline growth through organic and paid marketing channels. You’ll work closely key internal stakeholders, including the CEO and VP of Communications to establish a strategy for the coming years.
The Growth Marketing Lead will be responsible for:
- Creating and implementing the growth strategy within the business, exploring new channels, ideally both on and offline.
- Managing app store presence, web presence, some social media management, as well as working closely with the in-house creative team to ensure high quality and engaging material where required.
- Maximise customer retention and ensure effective customer journey.
- Highly detailed reporting on performance, whilst also managing key analytics to identify key insights for the business and performance marketing team.
The Growth Marketing Manager will have:
- Proven experience in new channel prospecting and digital marketing channel analytics.
- Comfortable with app store marketing and optimisation, managing both paid and organic channels.
- Good experience in paid social, affiliate marketing, display and PPC.
- Analytically and creatively balance mindset, with a keen eye for detail.
- Self-starter and driven to succeed in a performance marketing environment
- Experience of working in a high-growth start-up, preferably B2C
- Passionate about marketing, digital and technology.
About the company
The company has now raised over £13m in funding and are planning Series-A currently, with an expected £15m raise. The business is expected to grow by around 3x in 2020, offering a market first product, with exceptions customer service, they have a really bright future ahead of them.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.