Growth Marketing Manager / Growth Hacker required by one of the most exciting start-ups, looking to add to their exceptional Performance marketing team. They are looking for an experienced Growth Marketer to explore and develop new experimental channels. The role will be a great development opportunity to further grow an already well-performing brand and product.
About the role
As one of the members of the performance marketing team, you’ll work alongside some of the best people in the industry and will have a lot of freedom to experiment and test new, emerging and existing digital marketing channels.
The Growth Marketing Manager will be responsible for:
- Exploring new channels, ideally with some experience in meta-search, affiliate marketing, display, PPC and SEO.
- You’ll be researching and identifying 2 new channels, with responsibility to then nurture and grow both channels.
- Executive and highly detailed reporting on performance, whilst also managing key analytics to identify key insights for the business and performance marketing team.
The Growth Marketing manager will have:
- Proven experience in new channel prospecting and digital marketing channel analytics.
- Analytically and creatively balance mindset, with a keen eye for detail.
- Self-starter and driven to succeed in a performance marketing environment
- Passionate about marketing, digital and technology.
About the company
The company has now raised over £20m in funding and are growing 20% month on month. The performance marketing team has double in the past 12 months and has no signs of slow down. Offering a bespoke high quality, service the business has already built a fantastic reputation in the industry.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.