About the Role:
Working for a Mental Health focused start-up company, the Growth Product Manager will be owning the growth process, looking at driving great user experience, increasing user conversion and optimising the acquisition funnel. You’ll be working cross collaboratively with Product and Marketing to help improve the day-to-day lives of your users.
The Growth Product Manager will be responsible for:
- Working with your team to manage all aspects of Growth from Ad to sign-up and driving user acquisition.
- Work on developing user flows, improving the customer experience and onboarding journey.
- Work autonomously and drive growth initiatives and opportunities.
The Growth Product Manager will have:
- 2+ years’ experience in Growth Product Roles at another high-growth start-up.
- An ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and willing to get involved with all aspects of the company.
- Great problem-solving capabilities, using datasets to make comparisons and decisions.
- Experience in with hypothesis-driven development and confident in experimenting.
- Experience in using data analysis tools such as Mixpanel and Google Analytics.
- Strong communication skills, and is able to communicate cross functionally in a scrappy environment.
Bonus points for:
- Experience working in growth for direct-to-consumer products.
Submit your details for more information about this position
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.