Working for a well-funded, high-growth consumer tech start up, the Digital Growth Product Manager will lead the growth squad, with the aim of driving new customer acquisition and growth, as well as reactivation of lapsed customers.
About the role
The Growth Product Manager will:
- Look to drive growth by experimenting with various different channels and strategies
- Focus on A/B testing, increasing conversion, experimentation and optimising landing pages of PPC.
- Work closely with the Growth Marketing team
- Lead a cross-functional team of engineers, a designer and an analyst
- Look at tech driven ways to automate human interaction points
The Growth Product Manager will have:
- Strong digital product management experience
- Worked on consumer (b2c) products
- Experience with A/B testing
- Worked in agile environments
- Ideally come from a start-up/scale-up environment
- Candidates can come from any consumer sector such as retail, travel, eCommerce, Fintech, Proptech, etc.
About the company
The company is growing +20% Month-On-Month, expanding internationally and backed by leading investors. This a great opportunity to lead the growth of a well established startup as they scale globally.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.