Growth Product Manager | London | £90,000 + stock
Working for a well-funded, high-growth consumer tech start up, the Digital Product Manager will lead the growth squad, with the aim of driving new customer acquisition and growth, as well as reactivation of lapsed customers.
About the role
The Digital Product Manager will:
- Look to drive growth by experimenting with various different channels and strategies
- Focus on A/B testing, increasing conversion, experimentation and optimizing landing pages of PPC.
- Work closely with the Growth Marketing team
- Lead a cross-functional team of engineers, a designer and an analyst
- Look at tech driven ways to automate human interaction points
The Digital Product Manager will have:
- Strong digital product management experience
- Worked on consumer (b2c) products
- Experience with A/B testing
- Worked in agile environemnts
- Ideally come from a start-up/scaleup environment
- Candidates can come from any consumer sector such as retail, travel, eCommerce, fintech, proptech, etc.
About the Company
The company is growing +20% MOM, expanding internationally and backed by leading investors. This a great opportunity to lead the growth of a well established startup as they scale globally.
Please submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
Phone: 0207 265 7800 Email: PB@RedCat-Digital.com
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £60,000 – £65,000 + stock options