Head of Multichannel | Central London | £70k – £80k
About the Head of Multichannel Role
Are you an experienced sales professional looking for an amazing new opportunity with a rapidly growing retail business?
As the Head of Multichannel, you will be at the forefront of driving the business and leading the sales through the different channels.
Head of Multichannel for an exciting retail organisation, who’s responsibilities include;
– Identify opportunities in the market for strategic growth and develop market by market solutions
– Work closely with the ecommerce team to optimise growth in local markets
– Roll out best practices and innovative solutions across all channels
– Own the growth and set objectives to build out the US business
– Negotiate future contracts and look at most profitable outcomes
– Sound knowledge of multichannel sales and commercial management
– Ecommerce knowledge and experience are essential
– International experience (ideally US) is beneficial
– Background in a multichannel retailer would be a bonus, in particular footwear or sports industry.
About the Company…
This business is experiencing huge yearly growth, both organically and in revenue. They are in an exciting period and this role will be integral to the next phase of their success. With ambitious growth plans in place, this role offers someone the chance to have a lot of autonomy and progression.
Excellent benefits, fantastic culture, career development