Head of Acquisition Marketing | Luxury Retail | London | £75,000
Head of Acquisition wanted to join a luxury retail brand, with some incredibly high profile fans across the world. They have just secured a further £20m worth of funding and are focusing on expanding in to the US, Europe and SE Asia. They are a luxury brand but work very much like a tech start-up as they are very focused on innovation and their online presence. This role offers up to £75,000 + bonus + benefits.
- You will have multi-channel experience, ideally with a Retail background
- Have experience driving footfall in stores as well as online
- Acquisition experience is also important for this role
- Team management experience is also key, as you will be managing a high-performing team of 3
- Experience across Paid Search, SEO, Paid Social, Affiliates, Display, Inserts and Direct Mail
- Be comfortable being hands on, this role will be a mix of strategy and execution
- Budget management experience
- Data-driven approach to Marketing
- Proven experience tracking and reporting on ROI
- Strong Excel skills, comfortable analysing data and condensing this in to insights
- Well-versed in the latest marketing tools and channels
About the role
Within this Head of Acquisition role you will be responsible for creating and executing the acquisition marketing plan to grow the business globally through a range of channels including paid media, strategic partnerships and organic search across web and mobile. They’re growing 40% YoY and are looking for someone to lead customer acquisition to continue their huge growth. You’ll set the acquisition marketing strategy across all channels – the role will obviously involve acquiring customers online, but also look at how online channels can drive customers in store as well. You’ll lead a talented team of marketers to help execute the plans.
About the company
This is an incredibly successful luxury brand, that are going through exceptional growth at the moment. They have a huge presence in the UK, and are now expanding in to the UK, SE Asia and Europe. They have some very high profile fans (not ambassadors) including Royalty!
Please submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
Phone: 0207 265 7800 Email: EH@RedCat-Digital.com
Start Date: ASAP
Industry: Luxury Retail
RedCat Digital is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age