Head of Art wanted for one of the most exciting creative content agencies in London, and the most recognisable technology brand on the planet. As the Head of Art you will oversee all creative content output across the account, from conception and ideation, through to creation and delivery.
This role is paying up to £60,000 dependent on experience.
About the role
You will overseeing the end-to-end visual creative process for the biggest tech brand on the planet. This includes managing both internal and external stakeholders as well as creating industry leading and award winning work.
What skills do you need?
- Highly creative ideas with a strong design portfolio
- Strong and ambitious creative thinker, working with leading brands
- Extensive skills across Adobe Creative Suite
- A plethora of experience across digital media, video, animation and print
- Team leadership, especially passionate about nurturing talent
- Strong stakeholder manager and communication – always looking to push creativity and new ideas to the client
- Open to international travel for client visits and presentations
- Leading ideation on new pitches and projects
- Leading end-to-end visual creative process and ensuring it’s best in class and industry leading
What can they offer you?
A salary of up to £60,000 plus benefits and a great office environment where you can release your creativity across the team. There is a great culture and a great agency to get stuck into creating exciting campaigns and content, but also having the opportunity to worth with passionate, like minded creatives for the a global leading brand.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.