Head of B2C Marketing | Publishing | London | £60,000
Head of B2C Marketing wanted to join one of Europe’s leading publishers, that currently own over 200 news and information brands. This is a pivotal time for the brand as they are growing out their digital subscriptions offering, and you will be leading the strategy for this. This role offers £60,000 + benefits.
- You will have solid subscriptions and acquisition experience, and an understanding of how to define and drive growth KPI’s
- Experience managing a team would be beneficial, as you will have one direct report
- Experience creating, planning, optimising and analysing the performance of email, house media and paid channels
- Experience defining strategy
- Proven background managing and scaling acquisition campaigns
- Demonstrable experience in conversion rate optimisation
- Experience working with analytics teams on segmentation and targeting
- Have a test and learn approach to working
About the role
Within this Head of B2C Marketing role you will be leading the subscription growth strategy for a number of their publications, working closely with a range of stakeholders and teams across the business, including, content, editorial and analytics. You’ll be defining the strategy for a range of channels, to drive engagement with subscribers as well as converting registered users in to subscribers.
About the company
This is one of Europe’s largest publishers with over 200 news brands. Their digital audience is growing at an incredibly exciting rate, and they reach over 24 million users a month across mobile and desktop. They also have a fantastic culture!
Please submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
Phone: 0207 265 7800 Email: EH@RedCat-Digital.com
Start Date: ASAP
RedCat Digital is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age