Head of Content | Gaming | London | £80,000 + Bonus
Head of Content wanted for leading content agency managing the development of 150 global websites in 20+ different languages for 1 particular gaming and sports client. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to come on board and oversee a team of 15+ Editors and a hugely extended freelance network, creating branded, web and social content to drive engagement. This role offers up to £80,000 + bonus dependent on experience.
- Responsible for delivery of content road map
- Working closely with senior stakeholders – both on and off-site
- Providing and direction and leadership to a large team of global content editor, writers and freelancers
- Overseeing all copy and insuring it stay at a very high standard
- Ensuring content boosts site engagement
- Setting targets and personal development of all team members
- Great communication skills
- Experience of a wide range of content, including branded content, news, content marketing, web content and social media
- Managing a high capacity digital content team – including setting 1-1s and personal objectives
- Good track record of hiring and on boarding new team members
- Producing and editing online content including proofreading, line editing and SEO copy editing
- Experience of sports or gaming is a bonus but not essential
About the role
Within this Head of Content role you will overseeing a large team of specialist editors, writers and freelancers, setting the global content road map for 150 different sites worldwide. You will be responsible for growing a really exciting global business and driving huge engagement to their sites across the globe.
About the company
They have been around for 3+ years and have grown to a team of 70 people in that short time working on 1 particular client. Even though they’ve grown extremely quickly they still have that “start up” culture, including brand new offices and fantastic benefits which feature annual visits to retreats at tropical locations across the globe and flexible working.
GET IN TOUCH
Please submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
Phone: 0207 265 7800 Email: TC@RedCat-Digital.com
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £75,000 – £80,000 + Bonus