Head of Contract Recruitment
RedCat Digital are seeking an ambitious Head of Contract Recruitment to lead and grow our existing contracts division, taking the responsibility of managing and developing new and existing consultants, and growing our presence within the digital strategy contracts market. We were one of the first specialist digital recruitment agencies in the UK, established before the likes of Facebook & Google were household names and have been helping to build this fascinating sector since 2000.
Our values are honesty, integrity and transparency. We want to stay at the cutting edge of the sector and have successfully partnered with industry leading brands such as Amazon, Apple, Sky, Microsoft, Yahoo!, ASOS, Burberry, Razorfish for over 15 years in some cases, making over a hundred specialist placements with some brands.
About the role
2018 saw the launch of RedCat’s contract division to build on the successes of our permanent offering and to grow our contractor book. We’re looking for an experienced Head of Contract, or a Senior Contract Consultant looking for their next step, who wants to play a pivotal part in the success and development of this department.
Contract candidates with experience across the digital space will be able to capitalise on our existing client base built over the past 19 years, which includes global corporate organisations as well as incredibly exciting start-ups and unicorns. The team currently covers UX, UI, Front End, Back End, Cyber Security, and there are clear opportunities to expand across Mobile, DevOps, Product, Big Data, as well as to continue to build on the current verticals.
This is an opportunity for an already successful consultant/ manager to come in, build on the growth already achieved and to create their own footprint within the division.
- We are looking for a Contracts Manager, someone who will lead by example, and has the ambition to build an amazing contract empire across our core areas – Front-End, UX, Visual Design, Big Data, Back-End, QA, Cyber Security, Mobile & Product Management.
- You will ideally have some great existing relationships and work hand-in-hand with our perm team to leverage a brilliant, long-term client base (blue-chip global brands, media owners, agencies, start-ups).
- You will be responsible for growing and developing your team, and reporting on analytics – you will need to be process driven
- This is an amazing opportunity to help shape and drive the future of RedCat Digital. This role is pivotal to our growth, we are looking for someone exceptional to build a team around. You will have a mandate to make RedCat Digital the go to digital contract recruitment agency.
What we can offer you
- Market leading remuneration including strong basic salaries, coupled with an industry leading commission structure
- The opportunity to not only grow a team but own the entire division
- Marketing budget to add value to the contract sector you support
- A seat on the management team, a chance to shape the agency
- Trust – we commit to giving you the freedom, tools and development to be successful and we believe in quality over quantity.
- Monthly reviews that actually support you – instead of spending an hour talking about KPI’s, you will have open discussions about how to best develop your team and come up with clear actions that actually make an impact.
- Highly defined career path – Truly meritocratic environment, targets & promotions are all transparent from day one so you know exactly what you need to achieve to progress.
- Open access to an exciting client base built over 19 years
- Marketing – what recruiter actually likes marketing? We have a full-time marketing manager who will support you with creating marketing leading job ads that reach a wider audience.
- The opportunity to be part of a growing and highly ethical team
- Incentives – trips to Las Vegas, New York, Milan
- 1 duvet day per year
- Ability to work autonomously within a relaxed environment with self-motivated consultants
What we need from you
- Passion, drive, energy, determination and commitment to build a successful contract market. Make sure you still have it in you!
- Exceptional attention to detail – we are not looking over your shoulder 24/7 and we don’t want to.
- Methodical/ analytically minded – KPI’s are not our thing, you actually need to understand how to grow a market.
- Intellectual horsepower – clients come to us when assignments are tough, with our deep knowledge of the sector, RedCat Digital offer advice and guidance on how to source even the scarcest of talent. We want you to become a thought leader
- Passion for providing world class levels of service to all candidates and clients. Our brand is everything, we look after it.
- A demonstrable interest in all things Digital/ Mobile/ Social and a passion to keep up to date with the latest market trends.
GET IN TOUCH
Please submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
Phone: 0207 265 7800 Email: email@example.com
Start Date: ASAP
“RedCat Digital is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.”