HEAD OF DESIGN | FINTECH | UP TO £100,000 | CENTRAL LONDON
Fintech you say? Over 200 people you say? Wanting a Head of Design you say? That’s right! I’m working with a leading FinTech in Central London who are no doubt competing with the best in the market.
They’re looking for a Head of Design who can make the brand distinguishable and a business that can welcome all and deliver with trust
- Build an UCD focused and forward thinking design team, both by mentoring an existing team of designers but also recruit new talent as needed
- Be responsible for the current web presence but also new digital products such as a brand new self-serve platform, ensuring that it shows off the best of the brand and has a brilliant UX that naturally drives a higher conversion
- Roll out the next version of their consumer facing pages, working on new and improved functionality but with an even more easy to use and innovative UX.
- You’ll also be responsible for working closely with the CPO and the CMO, bridging the gap between product design and marketing. You will help the transition of UX and Design across marketing channels whilst the company undertakes a re-brand.
- Have an excellent hands-on background with strong UX and visual design skills and still have the desire to roll up your sleeves.
- Have prior mentoring or management experience with a passion for wanting to help develop a bunch of a great designers by leading from the front with a real can-do, inspirational attitude.
- User centric, with a passion for wanting to understand the challenges that small businesses may face and how the company can help.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and being pragmatic are fundamental for this role. You will be able to prioritise the things that will deliver customer value and work with tech, product and marketing, to get stuff live. Great design should be a tool that helps us to solve real problems, not something that just sits in mock-ups
About the company:
Having been established for a few years, this FinTech has helped nearly 25,000 small business across Europe. With over half a billion pounds worth of loans that usually take traditional banks weeks to approve, they’re drastically cutting the time down it takes for businesses to get up and running and become sustainable.
During their journey, they’ve not only built a really cutting edge technology platform but a culture that’s infectious and fun to work in. They listen to you and champion you – everything they want to achieve is driven from putting the customers first, which is nothing less than what the founders advocate themselves.
They’re on a mission to empower small business owners to get a head start, create jobs and positively effect the global economy. So if you want a FinTech that will give you all of that plus autonomy as a Head of Design, the buy-in, an opportunity put a real stamp on the future of FinTech, offer flexible working hours and a couple of summer houses abroad to work from, then this is for you!
Please submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
Location: Central London
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £80,000 to £100,000 basic
Location: Central London