Head of Digital Content with B2B experience required for a leading London Content Marketing Agency (the role is remote working for the foreseeable future). This role is working specifically on a key client that is a membership body within the built environment sector. The successful candidate will ideally have agency experience working either within the built environment sector or with membership bodies.
About the role
This role will develop and deliver a member-led, digital-content marketing strategy and plan for web, email marketing and social. The Head of Digital Content will proactively manage the online production process across campaign, BAU and reactive content, to ensure that creative text, image and video content is best in class.
The Head of Digital Content will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage and develop the content strategy
- Lead the client experience
- Lead on the production and editing of digital campaign, BAU and reactive content
- Manage a small editorial team
- Content strategy – Play a lead role in the formulation and evolution of high-level content strategy and calendar, working closely with the client and internal team.
- Client experience – Lead the client on a content ‘journey’. Strong agency-side client experience is needed, particularly working with and influencing stakeholders.
- Content editorship – Working on every aspect from the ideas and planning of content to its execution/commissioning, design, editorial production and final approval.
- Team leadership and person-management – The post-holder will be the most senior member of this accounts content team at the agency and will provide leadership and inspiration across the creative team.
What skills you need
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Agency experience with experience or managing clients
- Extensive digital content experience ideally in a B2B agency setting
- Any experience within the built environment would be highly advantageous
- Ideally experience of working with membership bodies and member-led digital content marketing strategy
- Good project management skills – able to think ahead, solve problems and work with others to keep things on track and up to standard
- Strong, confident people skills, and the ability to both lead and follow the client
- Strong online writing and subbing skills – ability to write compelling, clickable copy quickly, and to ensure all online copy is error-free, easy to read and adheres to style guide
- Solid understanding of UX principles, website design
What they can offer you
My client are a leading content marketing agency in London and have been established for a number of years. They offer a friendly, collaborative working environment with the opportunity to work with some super friendly, highly talented people!
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.