My client is a global organisation who are a FTSE 100 Company and extremely well funded. Sitting within the digital team this is brand new position of Head of Digital Content – Merchandising / Product Copy. This is a fantastic opportunity to join this progressive business and assess their current content offering and then implement change & improvement. Leading a team of 3- 4 people this will a varied role working across content for; B2C & B2B websites along with a number of bespoke micro-sites.
About the role
This role will include the following responsibilities:
- Ownership of product content and data
- Run a team to drive persuasion and search online through great content
- Digital content strategy – the online experience is a core part of my clients growth strategy, content is absolutely critical for them to achieving their big ambitions
- The opportunity to work with some of the best tech brands on the planet and their products
What skills you need
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- The successful candidate will have held similar positions previously and will be able to demonstrate a number of key achievements within previous roles.
- Previous experience within an ecommerce / Online Merchandising Content role
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Highly driven & motivated
What they can offer you
This role offers you the chance to work with some excellent people in a fun a collaborative environment. They are extremely well funded but are also going through an exciting growth stage so if you are looking for a fast-paced environment where you can deliver real change this is the place for you! They always look to grow and develop their employees both on a personal and professional level. Along with the base salary the role also comes with a car allowance and bonus.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.