Head of Ecommerce & Digital Experience | Berkshire | £90k – £100k plus package
Head of Ecommerce & Digital Experience
About the Head of Ecommerce & Digital Experience Role
Are you looking for an exciting role that is offering a great platform to get yourself to Director level?
As the Head of Ecommerce & Digital Experience, you will be responsible for leading the ecommerce and digital experience for a fantastic business looking to be at the forefront for their industry.
Head of Ecommerce & Digital Experience for a dynamic FMCG business, whose responsibilities include;
– Responsible for driving online revenue through shopper marketing, category management and product content
– Lead the team to deliver a best in class experience across online customers and platforms
– Manage the step change across existing activity and utilise the tools available to optimise and enhance the online experience
– Be the ambassador for ecommerce across the business to generate growth and opportunities into new marketplaces
– Multifaceted leader – experience in ecommerce, digital experience, merchandising, content & performance marketing
– Man-management experience and strong stakeholder skills
– Background in retail, fashion or publishing would be prioritised
– Strong digital advocate and passionate about ecommerce
About the Company…
This business is already one of the leaders in their market but are now wanting to strive ahead and dominate! They are investing heavily in digital and this is a fantastic opportunity to be integral to its growth and success. Despite being outside of London, this business offers great flexibility and investment in its employees.
Excellent benefits, fantastic culture, career development