About the role
Working for a high growth telco company, the Head of Public Relations will be responsible for developing the PR strategy and its execution across B2B and consumer business.
The Head of PR will be responsible for:
- Developing and setting the PR strategy
- Building and maintaining relationships with key industry spokespeople and journalists
- Managing external PR agencies/suppliers
- Creating content for press statements
- Support with media management during crises and issues
The Head of PR will have:
- Experience managing PR in telecommunications / consumer tech
- Successful examples of gaining positive media coverage
- Exceptional copywriting skills
- Proven examples of successful Public Relations activation campaigns
This is a great opportunity for a talented Head of Public Relations to join a high growth telecoms company.
Head of PR
£75 – £90k + 20% bonus
London / Hybrid
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.