I am looking for a Head of Marketing to join a high-growth, Series A, consumer brand to lead their marketing strategy across all channels. This is a fantastic opportunity to work directly with the founder and CEO to drive growth in the UK and also launch internationally.
About the role
You will solely responsible for the marketing strategy across all channels, with a focus on driving customer acquisition and growth. As well as focusing on the performance marketing side of things, you will also be looking at how to position the company from a brand and PR perspective in order to tell a story that resonates with the customer. You’ll manage a team of 4 initially.
What skills do you need?
- Proven experience developing and implementing marketing strategy across all channels
- Ideally a deep understanding of both performance marketing and brand and PR
- Experience managing and growing a team
- Experience working in a creative or fast-growing start-up
- Strong acquisition and growth experience
- Highly analytical and data driven approach to marketing
What can they offer you?
They are on the way to breaking the 1 million user mark and are in the process of expanding in to Europe and beyond – you will play a direct part in this exciting growth phase. They are offering a strong basic salary and equity.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.