About the role
The key to this role is leading the implementation of the paid search strategy, managing budgets and commercial performance across our accounts on a daily basis, reporting on ongoing commercial impact and ensuring we meet performance goals.
As Head of Paid Search, you will lead a team of 9, working towards optimisation and continual improvement of campaign performance.
With over 60 people in the wider Digital Marketing team, it’s paramount that you have great stakeholder management experience, you’ll be communicating with email/CRM/Display /analytics/tech and trading team leads.
What skills The Head of Paid Search will need/ need to know
- 7+ years’ experience within digital marketing/Paid search
- Proven growth of paid search programs
- Expert experience with at least one of the following (Google Analytics, Search Ads 360, Google ads & bing).
- An ability to lead strategy but also be able to be hand on and in the technical detail
- Managing a paid search team
- Highly data driven, detail orientated, and focused on data to make informed decisions
- Experienced with managing massive budgets
- Sufficient knowledge of auction-based media to be able to challenge agencies and make informed decisions on program structure, program fundamentals and technology.
What they can offer you
- Circa £70K
- A great opportunity to be a key part of a high performing paid team, the ability to test tools and processes with huge budgets.
- 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Option to be mostly remote working
- 20% bonus
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.