Working for a leading EdTech startup, the Head of Product will shape the product strategy and roadmap for the business while managing a talented team of 4 Product / Senior Product Managers.
What skills you need
The Head of Product will be responsible for:
- Shaping the product roadmap and strategy
- Management and mentoring a team of Product Managers
- Leading their own cross-functional agile squad of engineers and UX
- Working closely with the senior leadership team on overall strategy
The Head of Product will have:
- Strong product experience
- Must have managed other Product people before, so come from Product Lead or Senior / Group Product Manager roles
- The ideal would be an EdTech background, but if not must have SaaS experience
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management
- An interest in digital learning, education, EdTech would definitely help
What they can offer you
The company are more than happy for the Head of Product to be based anywhere in the UK and work remotely, as long as they are OK to travel to London once a month. They can offer career progression and a great benefits package.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.