About the Role:
Working for an incredibly well-known, global, consumer brand with tens of millions of customers, the Head of Product Marketing will lead a team of 8 direct reports (including product marketing managers, program managers, senior managers and QA testers) and work closely with the US teams to make sure that EU’s product development needs are being met, the right features and products are being built and that they are marketed in the right way to customers.
The Head of Product Marketing will be responsible for:
- Discuss with global stakeholders the prioritisation and tech/product roadmap of the business, and lead the prioritisation of EU product requests.
- Improve the user experience through driving projects based on the target groups, while taking into account business impact and the necessary resources needed to develop the project.
- Be the lead for implementation of new product features, and be responsible for problem solving for the product with your team.
- Ensure smooth product enhancement delivery to EU customers, through building efficient processes within your team.
The Head of Product Marketing will have:
- Leadership experience at a digital consumer business
- Great communication and stakeholder management skills
- Strong marketing and commercial experience
- A good technical knowledge
- Track record of creating, analysing and optimising amazing customer experience on web and app platforms.
- Experience in leading large projects and programs that are focused on delivering amazing user experience
- Fluency in English.
- Candidates can come from any consumer sector such as eCommerce, retail, travel, media, start-up, scale-up, etc.
This is an amazing opportunity for a talented Head of Product Marketing to join a global consumer brand, to help deliver an amazing customer experience to their EU customers. They are willing to help relocate for the right candidate if they are not currently Berlin based.
Head of Product Marketing
€100k–120k + bonus + benefits
Berlin / Remote – Hybrid
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.