Head of Product | Music Startup | London | £100,000 + stock
Working for a music startup present in countries all around the world, the Head of Product will manage a team of Product Managers and deliver a digital experience (across web and native apps) that will really connect consumers to the brand. The company is growing at a rapid rate and led by proven entrepreneurs and industry leaders from the likes of Spotify.
The Head of Product will be responsible for:
- Setting the product vision and roadmap across web and mobile apps
- Revamp the digital experience for consumers
- Launch brand new propositions and a new consumer platform
- Lead, mentor a grow a team of Product Managers
The Head of Product will have:
- Strong consumer focused product experience, ideally at a high-growth startup
- Experience with eCommerce, lifestyle or marketplace products would be ideal
- Native mobile apps experience would be advantageous
- A data driven mindset
- Managed other Product Managers before, either as a Senior Product Manager / Product Lead / Head of Product
- If you love music that would certainly help!
With their latest funding round (big!), this is a great time for a talented Head of Product to join and help drive the next stage of hyper-growth globally.
Please submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £100k + stock / equity
Industry: Music, Startup, eCommerce, Lifestyle
RedCat Digital is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.