Head of Product | Online Gaming | London | Up to £130,000
Highly energetic and driven Head of Product wanted for a passionate and innovative global online gaming company to join their fast pacing and fast growing team in their amazing warehouse style offices located in the heart of London.
- Strong stakeholder management skills up to Director and Board level
- Analytical and problem solving skills, with the knack to plan, prioritise and organise effectively
- Previous consumer facing product experience, with the aptitude to create buy in for product vision and strategy both internally and with key external partners.
- Knowledge and experience of Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Understanding of standard software development life cycle for enterprise software applications.
- Ability to comfortably work in a fast-paced, often ambiguous and event-driven environment
- Team leadership with the ability to motivate and manage conflict when necessary
- A decisive individual who is never shy to back away from a challenge
About the role
The successful candidate will be working at a strategic level and will have the responsibility of forming the product roadmap according to the requirements of the business, customer feedback, and various results gained through data analysis. You will be responsible for motivating and managing 5 direct reports across multiple disciplines and a wider team of 12.
Responsible for the CRM, Affiliate Marketing, Data, Retention Promotions and Website product vision, strategy and roadmaps and take overall responsibility for the success and performance of the products by setting, monitoring and continuously improving key product KPIs.
About the company
A globally recognised and leading provider of first class online entertainment who are passionate about what they do. Using the best technologies available to provide innovitive and interactive gaming experiences in a secure environment to ensure customers have the best experience possible. Whilst over the last 5 years they have tripled in size, they have maintained their fun and outgoing culture.
They aim to provide their customers with quality products and a thrilling online gaming experience with the goal to provide their customers with an unrivalled online gaming experience.
GET IN TOUCH
Please submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
Phone: 0207 265 7800 Email: cmf@RedCat-Digital.com
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: up to £130,000
RedCat Digital is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.