Head of Production | Tech Company | London | £50,000 – £65,000
Head of Production
I’m currently recruiting for a market leading, tech content company who are looking to bring on a Head of Production who is going to sit at the heart of all creative projects. You’ll take on an exciting breadth of tasks which will cover; production management, talent development, client engagement and process optimisation. You’ll also have the opportunity to work directly with their clients, the in house team and freelancers on a day to day basis.
About the Head of Production role…..
- Building rapport with both internal and external stakeholders to optimise commercial outcomes
- Able to communicate in a clear and concise manner
- Being 100% confident in leading projects from the front and independently
- Leading a team and developing talented staff
- Being comfortable delivering against creative briefs and quality controlling content
- Establishing strong relationships with freealncers
- Being able to identify and address potential blockers to delivering against client expectations
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Solid experience producing creative content in a fast paced and highly competitive
- Experience in managing production teams
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Creative and innovative approach
- A strong track record of building relationships with senior clients
- Experience working within a successful team and demonstrate building reputations
About the company…
My client is a cool, tech start-up with an amazing culture. This plays a huge part when recruiting for new hires so it’s not just a cliche here. They have been called one of Britain’s most exciting and disruptive business out there, which always a good sign of volume in the market.
To apply for this Head of Production role please click ‘Apply’ below and attach a copy of your CV or call Toby Boggans on 0207 265 7800