Head of SEO | Publisher | London | up to £80,000
Head of SEO wanted for leading publishing agency to work in collaboration with the development teams across their extensive consumer brands network. They are looking for an expert with a technical and content SEO background to ensure that the most amount of traffic is directed from searches. Working closely with the product and development teams having them get sign off from you, with you playing a pivotal role in influencing senior stakeholders, and working to streamline practice across the agency and to build the SEO expertise within the agency. This role is offering up to £80,000 dependent on experience.
- A Technical SEO specialist
- A Content SEO specialist
- An expert in using SEO tools and platforms
- Influence stakeholders and bring on new ones
- Strong communication skills and ability to get people to ‘buy into you and your ideas’
- Foresight in seeing trends within SEO and the surrounding area.
- Be able to identify opportunities to drive traffic to sites
- Strategic planner around SEO to support brand objectives
- An expert user of Google suite, Google Analytics and google Search Console and any other tools.
About the role
Within this Head of SEO position you will be responsible for driving change and increasing traffic using technical SEO methods. Working closely with the product and development teams, influencing the way they work and selling SEO as a discipline to stakeholders, being hands on with implementing these changes.
About the company
They are a leading publishers agency, working with some of the biggest magazines and websites, producing exciting content. With a team that are full of creativity and excited by developments and changes in trends. With creativity and innovation at the heart of their culture, they embrace and encourage their employees to grow and thrive.
GET IN TOUCH
Please submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
Phone: 0207 265 7800 Email: AS@RedCat-Digital.com
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: Up to £80,000