Head of Product | Gaming | London | £90,000
HEAD OF PRODUCT | LONDON | £90,000
Head of Product required to join one of the world’s largest gaming organisations, currently the front runner for global online gaming. This company has become one of the U.K’s fastest growing house-hold names, paving the way for all gaming industries and consistently leading the market with it’s world class results.
The role focuses on building and releasing impressive, user-focused, easy to use products that can easily be maintained and adapted, leading a strong team and delivering the best end-to-end product experiences. This is a fantastic opportunity to make an impact globally by building products from CMS and CRM to customer facing messaging tools and web applications.
As a member of the leadership team within the technology department, you will be working in close collaboration with the Head of Development, QA and Project Delivery to build and execute producst which maintain the maximum business vakue whilst also supporting the technology strategy.
About the Head of Product role
- You will be responsible for all affiliate marketing, data, retention promotions and website product vision , strategy and roadmap
- Working across multiple markets globally and so being able to spin plates is essential for success
- You’ll own the product vision and strategy, taking overall responsibility for product success and performance
- A deep understanding of customer experience is essential in order to identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas in order to grow market share and drive growth
- You will be prioritising product enhancements and ensuring that these are aligned to business objectives
- Presenting product enhancements to business stakeholders should be second nature. You should also be prepared to use analytics, user feedback, market and competitor analysis to improve and deliver world class products
- You’ll be looking after 11 products and managing a large team of Product Managers and Designers. You will need to motivate and support the team and act as the point of escalation for any issues
- Strong leadership and people management competencies; motivating and managing conflict where necessary to maintain positive results
- Analytical and problem solving skills, detecting problems and efficiently finding solutions
- Be a confident presenter to senior stakeholders whilst maintaining diplomacy and emotional intelligence
- Understanding of SDLC as well as the capability to work in an Agile environment
- Have experience with resource planning as well as a strategic flare to the scope of the products that you deliver
About the Company
This is one of the largest gaming companies on the planet, working on a global scale with countries including Denmark, Spain, Germany, Italy, Mexico and Ireland (to name just a few).
Originally founded in 2006 this organisation has rapidly gone from strength to strength and shows no sign of slowing down, using digital and entertainment to provide customers with the best gaming experience possible! Get in touch if you are interested in finding out more email@example.com.