HEAD OF UX AND DESIGN | ONLINE GAMING | LONDON
Head of UX and Design wanted for a leading global gaming and betting company to work across a range of many and different websites. Be an example that leads from the front and manage a talented team of four designers, plus freelancers on an ad-hoc basis.
Not only will you be responsible for inspiring the design team, but you will help up-skill them in their specific areas of design and also drive productivity. As a Head of UX and Design you’ll play a fundamental role in overseeing the strategy and shaping the design department whilst growing it through further hiring.
- Proven experience in being able to either mentor or manage and grow a team of designers.
- A solid background as a hands-on designer in predominantly UX but will consider someone with experience across various areas of digital based designs.
- Fantastic problem solving, communication and stakeholder management skills.
- A proven ability to work to tight deadlines, be organised, prioritise and work efficiently with other internal and external teams.
- Would also like to see a strong portfolio demonstrating a solid base in design and best UCD.
- Finally, demonstrate an oozing passion for design and keen to promote creative freedom.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will come in as a Head of UX and Design managing a team of four designers and freelancers on an ad-hoc basis. You will lead from the front, impairing the team to create engaging designs whilst helping them further develop their own skills and driving the overall productivity.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
They specialise in designing, building and populating websites within the gaming and betting industry. Despite being at 70+ headcount at the moment, they’ve grown extremely quickly in the last 3 years and still have an amazing hardworking but fun start-up culture. They offer amazing benefits which includes 25 days holiday + Christmas break + bank holidays + birthday day off, annual company trip to retreats all over the globe and £1000 training budget per person to develop and grow their skill set each year plus many more great benefits.
GET IN TOUCH
Please submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
Phone: 0207 265 7800 Email: SM@RedCat-Digital.com
Start Date: ASAP
Industry: UX and Design