My client is a global media owner that have offices across the world. They have a central HR Answer function that help employers with any HR questions they might have. This role is based in London (remote working for the foreseeable future)and will be supporting the Israeli market. As a result the successful candidate will need to be fluent in English and Hebrew and also have an understanding of Israeli employment law. This is initially a 6 month contact but does have the possibility to extend.
About the role
Working as part of the HR Answers team the HR Advisor will have the following responsibilities:
- Be the first point of contact for HR enquires submitted through the internal system
- Responding to HR queries providing quick, friendly and accurate information to all of my clients HR services, policies and systems
- Responsible for managing, tracking, closing and reporting on HR Issue resolutions
- Guide and coach manager on how to appropriately manage and resolve basic HR issues
What skills you need
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Fluent Hebrew and English
- Experience of Israeli HR / employment laws
- HR Domain Knowledge with experience working in a client facing HR role preferably supporting 2 or more European markets
- Exceptional customer service skill with a continuous improvement mentality
What they can offer you
My client offer a supportive and friendly environment and the opportunity to work with some super talented and super friendly people!
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.