About the role:
Portuguese Speaking HR Advisor required for an initial 6month contract for a leading media based in London. This role offers remote / hybrid working but the person will need to be based in the UK.
This position requires a broad HR generalist skill set and experience in effectively and efficiently resolving employee relations issues while partnering with HR COE’s, legal , the business groups and at times HR Business Partners.
Your ability to communicate, work collaboratively and build relationships with all levels – including executives – will be important to deliver core results.
The HR Specialist will act as a key advisor and subject matter expert on HR policies, programs, practices, employment law principles (with consultation from employment counsel), relationship management and proactive interventions and serve as a resource/consultant in tactical and strategic approaches across all HR areas.
What skills you need:
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience using Services Now and Workday
- Experience in employee relations or HR generalist.
- Excellent communicator – written and verbal.
- Broad knowledge of HR principles, practices, and procedures in EMEA
- Ability to exercise good judgment and provide strategic advice
- Being a change agent – ability to live with and manage ambiguity.
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal communication skills are required.
- Ability to bring insight into the team/business in a multi-cultural and multi-location environment. · Ability to manage a high volume of work.
- Effective contracting and consulting with clients and HR colleagues. · Project management capability.
- Portuguese Language skills
What they can offer you:
My client is a leader in their field and they offer a friendly supportive environment.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.