About the role
My client is a leading media owner based in London and they are currently hiring an in-house recruiter for a 12month FTC (could extend / go perm).
As In-House Recruiter you will be responsible for the recruitment of Top talent for Media, Tech, or Corporate Business units for roles across EMEA.
I am looking for someone who has worked in complex, matrix environments during significant transformational change. I need someone that thrives in a role where they can partner effectively with business leaders to influence positive commercial results by quickly building trust and respect.
From generating a pipeline to maintaining a successful offer acceptance rate, you manage the entire candidate process. By leveraging your knowledge of the local digital media and advertising industry and search requirements, you effectively match candidates with the roles in which they will be most successful.
What Skills you need:
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Several years of experience in a full end-to-end recruitment role, ideally, in matrixed organizations, digital media companies would be a plus.
- Demonstrated experience directly sourcing and recruiting general business and media roles with a focus on editorial.
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, to be able to flex with change, and be comfortable with ambiguity
- Proven experience in hiring directly sourced candidates
- Experience liaising with candidates and consulting compensation packages.
- Background in solving complex challenges and delivering significant impact as an individual contributor
- Effective communication skills, with the ability to take initiative, build productive relationships, and have fun!
What they can offer you:
My client is a leader in its field and a household name. They offer a friendly and supportive environment and the chance to work with some top talent!
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.