Influencer Marketing Manager wanted to join a Social Creative agency in London to lead ideation, identify and execute influencer partnerships, creating social content across the traditional and emerging channels and platforms. Being at the forefront of social trends, connecting brands and influencers to relevant opportunities, understanding the UK and EU influencer landscape.
This role is paying up to £35,000 dependent on experience.
About the role
This role is about being a leader within influencer marketing. Identifying and managing relationships with influencers, solving challenges with a creative approach that reflects the influencer marketing landscape. Providing and detailing competitor information and industry research for best practice within the market. Also being able to manage talent and influencers ensuring content is authentic and relevant to the audience and the brands being promoted.
What skills do you need?
- Experience working with influencers
- Demonstrated creating influencer content that delivers brand objectives and deliver commercial results
- Ability to think both like an influencer and brand
- Able to build strong relationships internally and externally
- Creative in your approach, able to generate ideas
- A self-starter who is proactive, detailed and able to work under pressure
- Understanding of the UK and EU influencer landscape, their social platforms
What can they offer you?
A salary of up to £35,000 and a great culture and exciting clients, they have a lot of opportunity and exciting projects on the way and a lot of exciting work ahead.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.