Information Security Analyst | West London | Public Sector | £45,000 – £55,000
Information Security Analyst
RedCat have partnered with large Public Sector organisation, who are looking to hire an experienced Information Security Analyst, to join their ever expanding security team. They have had heavy investment on technology and are now looking to grow out their team with high calibre individuals. The main focus for this role is to direct the business in identifying, developing, implementing and maintaining processes to reduce information security and information technology risks.
The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of risk assessments, expertise in technology and networking protocol, IT Security, Governance, Compliance, Security risk and Security best practise.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Act as subject matter expert for information management and security on business and technology project
- Assist in the management of compliance against security standards and regulations such as GDPR, ISO27001, PCI DSS, Cyber Essentials Plus
- Assist in the analysis of information management and security related incidents and maintain a record or breaches and remediations that follow
- Work with teams across the organisation to ensure information management and security best practise is adhered to from the outset
- Analyse new and updated services and systems and build prioritised information management and security requirements for delivery
- Education and awareness
- Deputise for the Head of Information Management and Security when required
Must Have Skills and Experience:
- Strong knowledge of information security standards and how to ensure delivery of these
- Ability to deliver security training to both a technical and non-technical audience
- Knowledge of compliance requirements i.e. GDPR
- Risk analysis and risk management experience
- Experience in Incident Management
- Extensive experience working with senior stakeholders and presenting at board-level
- Desired Qualifications – CISSP, CISM, CISMP, CISA
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills. They will have excellent attention to detail and will remain patient and calm under pressure.
If you are open to discussing this role in more depth, please feel free to contact me on:
Sw@redcat-digital.com / 020 7265 7810 or 07983 506 505
**No sponsorship available for this role**