About the Role
Working for a market leading financial services and professional services company, the Internal Communications Specialist will sit within the Brand Engagement team and will support the internal communications strategy for the entire group.
The Internal Communications Specialist will be responsible for:
- Supporting and executing an integrated internal communications strategy
- Delivering effective content across all internal communications channels
- Driving the end to end production of key group internal communications
- Managing a calendar of all internal communication activity
The Internal Communications Specialist will have:
- Strong experience working in internal communications (within a larger company is a plus)
- Understanding of graphic design principles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in financial services /professional services is a bonus
This is a great opportunity for a talented Internal Communications Specialist to join a market leading financial services and professional services company.
Internal Communications Specialist
Up to £48k
London / Hybrid
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.