International Agency Sales Manager required for a Global Media Owner based in Central London (the role will be remote working for the foreseeable future). Working within the Global Solutions team the primary objective for this role is to drive revenue from agencies by unlocking multi-market and international spending through expanding internal and external collaboration and building trust in my client’s proposition. This role will initially be a 1 year Fix-Term Contract.
About the role
The Agency Sales Manager will be working within a proactive, passionate and dynamic sales team, you will report to the Director of Global Solutions. In partnership with the Agency Sales Lead, your goal will be to maximise the revenue opportunityacross their respective agency patch.
The Agency Partner will work collaboratively with all the other sales-related teams. These include Account Managers, Analysts, Strategists, Programmatic Specialists, the Global Agency Partnership Team and Product Marketing Team.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Generate and maximize revenue from a pre-defined agency
- Exceed a pre-defined quarterly individual revenue target
- Create an accurate pipeline in salesforce
- Accurately forecast weekly and quarterly revenue using Salesforce
- Produce market-leading solutions to a wide variety of media briefs
- Create productive relationships with all agency digital influencers, focusing on Senior Digital Buying and Planning teams
- Ensure you exceed customer expectations by offering best-in-market gold standard service
What skills you need
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- At least 3 years media sales experience
- Experience in Multi-market / International activation is desirable
- A thorough understanding of the digital market landscape (display, video,
emerging channels, programmatic)
- A complete understanding of media agencies
- A large agency network
- A strong understanding of content partnerships and the offline media market
- Strong presenting, relationship building and client management skills
What they can offer you
My client is a global brand with a portfolio of leading websites. They offer a competitive salary and a friendly and supportive working environment.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.