Java Developer | Central London | Up to £70,000
As a Java developer you will be responsible for the continuous integration and continuous delivery from end to end for the digital platform. Furthermore you will focus on integrating, implementing and designing and testing the pipeline capabilities. You will also be expected to work in a cross-functional environment with product team on the digital platform. You will also be working in an agile – devops environment for a leading financial institution
As a Java developer you should have experience in developing junior developers, in-depth knowledge around java tools, frameworks, problem solving and the ability to find innovative solutions. Maintaining the pipeline will be your main role in both production and development.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Adept Java developer, with proven track record
- Jenkins – Must have skill, additional preferred tool experience GitHub, Maven, Nexus, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Mulesoft Anypoint Platform, Spring Boot, Appdynamics, Splunk, Seleniunm, Cucumber and AWS.
- Junit and Test Driven experience is necessity.
- Proven history of delivering programmes and projects and utilising current tools and techniques.
- Deliver, create and deploy comprehensive business plans to deliver and exceed expected results.
- Strong communication skills in speaking and writing be able to convey highly technical points to various group within business
- Being able to help in the developer junior developer, colleagues and yourself.
- Devops & Cloud experience – Jenkins , Docker, Kubernetes,, Pivotal Cloud, AWS, Ansible
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Java Developer to join on the digital hub of a global leading financial institution. Who are going through a massive digital transformation.
Could you see yourself being part of a growing team of expert set on helping millions customers worldwide ?
If you feel that you meet the above requirements and are keen to find out more, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 02072657800