JAVA DEVELOPER – WEST LONDON – UP TO £70,000
As a Java developer you will be responsible for the continuous integration. Continuous delivery of one of the key five tech functions being the booking phase of the customers journey. Furthermore, you will focus on driving the booking phase towards a fully microservices-based architecture. You will also be expected to work in a cross-functional environment with the other existing four cross-functional Agile teams. (Supply, Search, Insights, Experiments) The digital platform of a leading online leisure & Travel company.
As a Java developer you should have experience around java tools, frameworks, problem solving and ability to find innovative solutions. You will be working alongside Front-end Developers, QA Engineers, a Product Manager and a UX Designer. Operating within this cross-functional group the aim is to deliver a more cohesive customer experience.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Adept Java developer, with proven track record and experience
- Kafka – valuable to have, Java 8, additional preferred tool experience GitHub, Maven, Nexus, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Mulesoft Anypoint Platform, Spring Boot, Appdynamics, Splunk, Seleniunm, Cucumber and AWS.
- Junit and Test Driven experience would be preferable
- Proven history of delivering programmes and projects and utilising current tools and techniques.
- Deliver, create and deploy comprehensive business plans to deliver and exceed expected results.
- Strong communication skills in speaking and writing to be able to convey highly technical points to various cross-functional groups within the business
- Knowledge of CI/CD backed up with personal views and experiences
- Combination of Devops & Cloud experience – Jenkins , Docker, Kubernetes,, Pivotal Cloud, AWS, Ansible
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Java Developer to join on the digital hub of a leading Leisure & Travel agent. They are going through a massive digital transformation allowing for a more cohesive customer experience and continuous company growth.
Could you see yourself being part of a growing team of experts set on helping millions of customers worldwide to ensure they receive the best service possible?
Please submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
Phone: 0207 265 7800 Email: kg@RedCat-Digital.com
Start Date: ASAP
Salary : Up to £70 000
Industry: Leisure & Travel
RedCat Digital is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.