About the role
Junior Project Manager required for a leading content marketing agency based in London. Reporting into the Head of Client Services you will play a key role in helping the project management / client services team with the coordination and running of key accounts.
The role will also have the following responsibilities:
- Taking minutes of external and internal meetings. Agreeing the actions with the project leader and sharing notes with attendees.
- Liaising with clients through face-to-face meetings, Teams calls, emails and the telephone to take in feedback and to help progress work being done by our content and creative teams.
- Running schedules and workflows in Excel
- Putting together costings in Excel for approval by team leaders before forwarding to clients
- Preparing invoices for sign-off by team leaders before forwarding to clients
- Liaising with suppliers and helping negotiate favourable terms
- Supporting the marketing director in the tracking of marketing activities
What skills you need
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of working within an agency environment
- Happy to take direction but also confident enough to express his/her views
- Experience of working with Microsoft Office software
- Know of content marketing is an advantage
- Interest in marketing and communication through digital social channels also key
What they can offer you
My client is a leader in its field and work with a host of blue-chip and FSTE 100 clients. This role offers you the chance to join a highly successful team and learn from some of the best in the business!
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.