Junior Videographer wanted for one of the biggest Integrated/Creative Agencies in London. Working across a wide array of huge global brands, working within the Social Studio within the agency. Looking for a storyteller, someone who can create video content that people can engage with on social channels. Assisting the Social Video Director across all areas of video production.
This role is paying up to £28,000 dependent on experience.
About the role
You will be working with some of the biggest brands from around the world. Working in a fast paced environment, assisting the Social Video Director across all areas of video production. Operating cameras on shoots, editing a variety of social video (1:1 & 9:16) and working with others within the team to edit and conceptualise ideas.
What skills do you need?
- Fluent with Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience self-shooting with FS7 & C300
- Experience editing short form content using Adobe Premier Pro and After Effects
- Excellent knowledge of social channels and how to format on them
- Self starter and motivated to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work in a team and alongside others and to tight deadlines
What can they offer you?
A salary of up to £28,000 in a diverse and exciting agency in the heart of London. With a great culture and exciting clients, they have a lot of opportunity and exciting projects on the way and a lot of exciting work ahead.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.