Have you ever wanted to join an innovative software house in its early stages of growth? Do you want to develop your skills in both software and leadership?
What skills do you need?
- Ability with Azure is essential
- Experience with microservices is highly beneficial
- Broad experience in all aspects of web development
- Previous success launching a product
- Worked as a senior developer with commercial experience
What can they offer you?
- A salary of up to £50,000
- A raft of other benefits, from private healthcare to car allowance
- A performance based profit share scheme
- The opportunity to work on a range of fascinating and prestigious clients
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.