Working for a portfolio of high-profile insight, data and research companies, the Lead Product Manager will lead the product vision and strategy for the group’s insight division, which they have big growth plans and funding for (4x growth in 3 years).
The Lead Product Manager will:
- Report directly to the Managing Director
- Define the product strategy and roadmap
- Improving existing data and insights products
- Understand client needs to create brand new products
- Working closely with the following teams; tech, analytics, insight, sales and marketing
The Lead Product Manager will have:
- Strong product management experience with data products
- Excellent communication skills
- Good stakeholder management experience
- Leadership experience is ideal, but not a must-have
- Candidates can come from any sector such as retail, eCommerce, travel, start-up, media, hospitality, research, etc.
This is a great opportunity for a Senior Product Manager to be the most senior product person and grow this division and a team beneath them.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.